Amatriciana organic spelt spaghetti
Recipe for 4 people
- 250 g of organic spelt t agliatelle
- 400 g di pomodori pelati
- 400 g of peeled tomatoes
- 150 g di guanciale (già pulito)
- 150 g of guanciale (already clean)
- Half a glass of white wine
- 60/80 g o f s easoned goat cheese
- Black pepper
Warm up a large fry pan and brown the guanciale previously cut into cubes. Keep the frying oil. Blend with wine, then add peeled tomatoes with a bit of salt.
In the meantime, warm up the water, add a bit of salt and cook the tagliatelle.
Make sure to drain the pasta while it is still “al dente” and stir-fry with sauce and the kept frying oil. Remove from the flame and stir in goat cheese (half of it). Serve with a dusting of the remaining goat cheese and black pepper.